27 Nisan 2011 Çarşamba

51 Chatroulette Alternatives To Go

Just a quick update to let you all know that I still have 51 Chatroulette alternatives to blog about, adding to the 33 I already have listed. There are some gems there, but the majority are fairly inactive and most use a common Chatroulette clone script, so it's very repetitive. Though I feel there's still fun to be had with them.

On another note, when the Well runs dry for CR alternatives I'll either start blogging about the hundreds of video chat sites I have saved or maybe I'll start another blog.

UPDATE: Check out my new blog dedicated to all the other video chat sites not like Chatroulette, Webcam Chat Sites.

If you know about any great alternative Chatroulettes or traditional video chat sites please feel free to list them in a comment.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder